HARDTAIL MOUNTAIN BIKE
The MTB hardtail is the perfect place to showcase the attributes of high strength, durable, compliant steel. Balancing stiffness for climbing and positive steering along with the shock absorbing and vibration damping qualities of steel make for many carefree hours in the saddle.
- Design specific tube selection
- Disc brake
- Straight or curved “banana” seat stays
- Seatpost = 31.6mm
- Front derailleur clamp = 34.9mm
- Head tube for Straight 1-1/8” or Tapered 1-1/8 x 1-1/2”
- Finish = Single color “stock” powder coat
- 26”, 27.5”, 27.5”+, 29”, 29”+
Hardtail Pricing begins at $1495 and includes:
- Thru Axle drop outs
- Head tube for tapered steerer
- Single coat “stock color” powder coat (custom colors and schemes available)
*** If you want a frame detail or feature that you don’t see listed, don’t hesitate to ask. After all, these are all custom designs.
*** Add couplers to any bike. (based on diameter and number of)