The fast growing category of Gravel riding opens up a wide range of possibilities. A popular option is building around both 650b and 700c wheel sizes, allowing for wider tire clearances and dual use. Take it our for a fast road ride, jump on some single track, go bike packing or anything in between.
- Design specific tube selection
- Rim or disc brake
- Straight or curved “banana” seat stays
- Seatpost = 27.2, 30.9 0r 31.6mm
- Front derailleur clamp = 28.6, 31.8, 34.9mm or Braze-On
- Head tube for Straight 1-1/8” or Tapered 1-1/8” x 1-1/4” or Tapered 1-1/8 x 1-1/2”
- Finish = Single color “stock” powder coat
Pricing begins at $1495 and includes:
- Thru Axle Flat Mount drop outs
- Head tube for tapered steerer
- Single coat “stock color” powder coat (custom colors and schemes available)
*** If you want a frame detail or feature that you don’t see listed, don’t hesitate to ask. After all, these are all custom designs.
*** Add couplers to any bike. (based on diameter and number of)